вторник, 15 ноября 2016 г.

Informal leter

dear Stella,
  Hi! I'm Tom Jones!Everithing's fine here. I've only got good news to tell you.

   colorful and emotional show of the song brought to me in the mid 60's wide popularity. I today stormed America.I have two child.One child name Mark.Two child name Donna.Donna foster child.I wrote song in 1966 name song Green Green Grass.I sounded himself in movie simpsons.I took the nickname after the famous character of the novel by Henry Fielding.I today got Order of the British Empire.I In the 1970s and 1980s,  performed mainly for the age of the public.As soon as I began to decline in popularity, Jones changed his shirt to suit and began to behave on stage as a pop artist of the old school.
  You saw me?
  Your,
  Tom jones

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий