вторник, 4 апреля 2017 г.

                                                                        San paulo,
Brasil
29 December
Dear Ken,
  Thanks for your letter!Is now just week and i will be with you. I can't bulief it?I looking forward very much stay with you and your family and see London the first time. I'm very excting.
     I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.My city, San Paulo, is biggest and noisiest  city in Brasil.Is not very well are  for tourists is more commerical city. Also it have very much traffic and pollotion. Maybe London have the same. I like best  here in San paulo the entertainment.You can find good bars and restaurants, who no close  until the latest customer leave.
   My friend  Toao he came in London  the last  year and he has gone to the theatre see "The Buddy holly story". He say me it was wonderfull.I like to see also.
   My plane arrive Heathrow, Terminal 3 at 6.30 am. Is very kind you meet me so early morning! Thank you.
   I hope very muche improve my English when i come to London .
   See you soon and Happy New Year!
   Best wished!
   Fearnado
      

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий